If you’re looking to spend around 2k on a hi-fi system, the Kef LS50 Wireless Powered Music System may be your best bet.
This system usually goes for around $2500, but right now Amazon has it on sale for $1799, which is $700 off the regular price. This is an amazing deal! You will be hard-pressed to find separate components for this price that could compete sound-wise.
In creating the LS50 Wireless, Kef took one of the most respected passive speakers, then added a perfectly matched amplifier and source in order to create a fully optimized hi-fi system.
What this means for you, is all the hard work involved in putting together a top-flight hi-fi system has been done!
There’s no worrying about finding an amp with the right sound and power to drive the speakers, no issues with finding a good sounding source–they stream music directly from TIDAL, Spotify, and more— and cables to tie it all together. The engineers have it all covered all the way down to a DSP program that finds the right sound for your room.
All you need to do is find the right place to put them.
- Connect wirelessly via dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity or Bluetooth 4.0, as well as wired via an asynchronous USB Connection, digital (TOSLINK) input, or an RCA analog input.
- The LS50W uses a 5.25″ Uni-Q driver capable of reaching down to 40Hz, combined with a built-in 192Khz/24bit DAC and 230W amplifier.
- Wirelessly control the LS50W with the accompanying iOS or Android app. Power Input: 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- If you’re after additional bass, the LS50W can output to a connected subwoofer. Output to the connected subwoofer is controlled by the LS50W app.
- Choose from Titanium Gray/Red, Gloss Black/Blue, or Gloss White/Copper for your LS50W.
As an Amazon Associate, Hifitrends.com may earn from qualifying purchases via links placed throughout the site…the small fees help us keep the website going! Thanks in advance for your help!