Technics just released their latest wireless earbuds, EAH-AZ80 and EAH-AZ60M2, featuring improved sound, noise canceling, and smart features.
Technics, the legendary audio brand, has unveiled two new true wireless earbuds: the EAH-AZ80 and the EAH-AZ60M2. Both models offer several improvements over previous models, including better sound quality, more effective noise canceling, and a more comprehensive range of smart features.
One of the most significant improvements in the new earbuds is sound quality. Both models feature an acoustic control chamber for optimized airflow, providing natural-sounding mid-range and powerful bass. The chamber also incorporates a “harmonizer” to smooth out the treble, creating a dynamic range of sound with less distortion. Furthermore, the EAH-AZ80 also features a new 10mm, free-edge aluminum diaphragm that delivers richer, more detailed sound.
Moreover, the EAH-AZ80 and EAH-AZ60M2 are equipped with LDAC Bluetooth technology, enabling wireless High-Resolution Audio. This feature facilitates a broader range of sound with enhanced definition.
Noise canceling in the new earbuds has also been improved. Both models use Technics’ proprietary Dual Hybrid Noise Cancelling Technology to block out ambient noise. A digital software filter and feedforward mic work together to block out external noise while supporting a new adaptive noise-canceling feature. This feature automatically adjusts the noise canceling level to the surrounding environment.
Furthermore, the EAH-AZ80 and EAH-AZ60M2 have two ambient sound modes, “Natural Ambient” and “Attention.” The former allows you to listen to music and stay aware of your surroundings, while the latter highlights human voices while reducing unwanted noise.
In addition to improved sound quality and noise canceling, the new earbuds offer a more comprehensive range of smart features. Both models support multipoint connection, which allows you to connect them to three devices simultaneously. There’s also app support for changing sound modes and ANC, plus a battery check feature.
They also feature Technics’ latest version of JustMyVoice™ technology, which uses four mics per ear to reduce ambient noise. This ensures your voice is heard more clearly during calls. IPX4 Water Resistance is also present for splashproof operation.
The EAH-AZ80 and the EAH-AZ60M2 are available now. The EAH-AZ80 is priced at $299, while the EAH-AZ60M2 is priced at $249. For more info and to purchase, visit https://us.technics.com/
Here are some additional details about the new earbuds:
- The premium EAH-AZ80 features a specially shaped housing design that aligns with your ear’s concha. This provides improved stability without pressure.
- The EAH-AZ60M2 offers an All-Day Comfort Fit Design with an expanded contact area for added security and comfort.
- In addition, both models are equipped with Technics silicone earpieces with varying hardness for a good fit, insulation, and superior sound quality. With seven different earpiece sizes, you can find a perfect fit for the ideal sound.
- The EAH-AZ80, the top-of-the-range model, is available in deep pure black and silver, and both boast a stylish spin-processed touch-sensor surface for an enhanced user experience. The cradle is formed from high-grade aluminum and is emblazoned with a hairline-engraved Technics logo. Its small and lightweight design permits easier transport, with the rounded shape providing a comfortable grip.
- The EAH-AZ60M2 comes in three colors: black, silver, and midnight blue, and it is also fitted with a premium finish and Technics logo.
Hifitrends is reader-supported. We may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through links on our site. Prices are subject to change at any time.