The Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone market is really crowded. You have your mass-market kings from Sony and Bose, the contenders from hi-fi companies like Bowers & Wilkins and DALI, and now decent budget models from umpteen anonymous companies on AMAZON.
In order to cut through the noise and clutter, you have to have a really good product, and when I saw and heard the $399 Beyerdynamic Lagoon ANC at RMAF this year, I thought, this is one of the best ANC headphones I have heard thus far!
So I was very happy to get a pair for review, and the more I use them, the more impressed I am. The build is very solid, controls are well placed, they are also super comfortable and easy to use. Noise Cancelling is also top-notch. Stay tuned for my upcoming review! (BTW, as of this writing, Amazon has them on Holiday Sale for 30% off the regular price!) Check it out!
Features and Unboxing Pics:
- Bluetooth headphones with two intensity levels of active noise cancelling with hybrid technology and MOSAYC sound personalization
- Excellent sound quality – with and without ANC
- Best Bluetooth transmission thanks to the latest audio Codecs such as Qualcomm aptX, aptX Low Latency and AAC
- Extremely comfortable to wear – The circumaural cushioning made of high-quality memory foam and artificial leather is very soft and follows the anatomy of the ear
- The touchpad on the right earpiece and the light guide system offer an effortless operation
As an Amazon Associate, Hifitrends.com may earn from qualifying purchases via links placed throughout the site…this helps us keep the website going! Thanks in advance for your help!