Right now, Amazon is selling the brand-new Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Adaptive Noise Cancelling for $50 off, which applies to both the Silver and Space Grey models. This is the cheapest they have been since they came out last October.
If you’re looking for a spectacular pair of active noise-canceling headphones at a fantastic price, then your search should stop right here. The Bowers & Wilkins PX7 have best in class sound, better than models from Bose or Sony, along with highly effective noise cancelling. Some say better than Bose!
The PX7 has a wide-open detailed sound that the other two brands can’t touch. If you put sound quality at the top of your list as I do, then the PX7, with its CD-Quality aptX HD Bluetooth codec, is the headphone you should buy.
The addition of aptX Adaptive will fix any audio/video sync issues you may have encountered with older headphones.
It also has three levels of high-quality Noise Cancelling, including an ambient mode that will let you hear what’s going on around you without taking the headphones off. This is an excellent feature to have when you want to listen to a quick announcement from the flight crew during a plane ride.
When using ANC, you get up to 30 hours of playback time, which is among the highest on the market.
Features from the manufacturer:
- Built from Legend: drivers that push the sound forward. The 43mm drivers in the Px7 are the largest in our headphone collection, built and tuned by the same engineers behind the Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series diamond speakers used in Abbey road studios.
- Cancels noise clean out: adaptive noise cancelling that automatically Responds to your environment to keep the outside world out of the music.
- 30 hours of possibility: you can do a lot in 30 hours. You could fly from California to London and back, with some time to spare. You could also Start a band or see every stage At The festival, twice. Listen uninterrupted on a single battery charge. And if that’s not enough, a 15 minute quick charge gets you 6 more hours.
- Follow your lead: the Px7 obeys your every move. Lift an ear cup to hear what’s happening around you, and the music automatically stops. Put it back, and the music plays on.
- Inspired by race cars: The carbon fiber composite arms of the Px7 mimic the strength and agility of the fastest vehicles in the world, channeling pure sound to you and holding up against everyday wear and tear. So Throw them in your overnight bag or your work bag and get ready to plunge into sound.
As an Amazon Associate, Hifitrends.com may earn from qualifying purchases via links placed throughout the site…this helps us keep the website going! Thanks in advance for your help!
I’m an audio writer who started as a young audio salesman/consumer electronics professional back in the late 90s. That’s where I discovered the magic of 2-Channel sound. My thirst for great sound has led me on a delightful music quest that continues today.