1MORE is a company that does just one thing…That’s making great-sounding earphones. Their Stylish True Wireless in-Ear Headphones have the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, 6.5 Hours of Battery Life, a 15-Minute Quick Charge for 3 Hours of Use, plus support for AAC and apt-X for CD-Quality sound. These TWS earphones have received tons of great reviews, and now you can get them in the Gold color at more than 25% off their regular price of $99, making them $72.24! To get this deal, click on the Amazon link below!
Here is a list of features from the manufacturer:
- STYLISH TRUE WIRELESS: Choose from 4 stylish color options to match your personal style: pink, gold, green, or black. With a lightweight & compact design, these true wireless earbuds & headphone case weigh a mere 52.8g & easily fit in your pocket.
- QUICK CHARGE + CASE BATTERY: 24 hours of battery life with charging case & earbuds. Fully charged, the True Wireless earbuds are capable of 6.5 hours of use. Quick Charge capabilities give you 3 hours of use with only 15 minutes of charging time.
- QUALCOMM CHIPSET + BLUETOOTH 5: An advanced Qualcomm chipset is compatible with aptX Audio Technology and AAC hi-res transmission which is optimized for iOS and Android devices to provide better sounding audio at similar bit rates.
- TITANIUM COMPOSITE DYNAMIC DRIVER: Designed for compact earbuds, the 7mm dynamic driver w/ a titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass & exquisite detail. It reproduces crystal clear sound in ultra-compact design for enhanced efficiency.
- EXPERT SOUND TUNING: Luca Bignardi, 1MORE’s in-house Grammy Award-winning sound engineer, tunes all 1MORE headphones for a precise representation of the artist’s intended sound. These sleek earbuds offer the perfect blend of premium sound & design.
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases via links placed throughout the site…this helps me keep the website going! Thanks in advance for your help! Stock may be limited, and prices are subject to change at any time.
I’m an audio writer who started as a young audio salesman/consumer electronics professional back in the late 90s. That’s where I discovered the magic of 2-Channel sound. My thirst for great sound has led me on a delightful music quest that continues today.