Most earphones made for running prioritize durability, comfort, and sweat resistance over sound quality. But the Optoma NuForce BE Sport4 offers everything mentioned above, plus audiophile sound quality, via the use of graphene coated drivers and CD-Quality Bluetooth codecs like apt-X.
Not only that, the BE Sport4 offers many other convenience features like quick charging (2 hours playtime from 15 mins charge) to keep the tunes playing, and compatibility with Google Assistant or Siri for voice control of your phone. No wonder they have 5-Star reviews!
You would think all these features would cost an arm and a leg, but with the Amazon promo code below, you can get 30% off the usual price of $79, bringing them down to $55! Get them while you can because they won’t last at this price!
Click the link below for the discount:
Here’s a rundown of the features:
- SWEAT PROOF: IPX5 water resistance ensures you’re ready for marathons, workouts, intense training sessions, Hiking or snow activities without letting rain, snow, mud or sweat interrupt your playlist
- AUDIOPHILE-QUALITY SOUND: Graphene-coated drivers deliver crystal clear, audiophile sound while AAC and aptX support maximize Audio quality for both Apple and Android devices
- 10 HOURS OF NON-STOP LISTENING: incredible battery life ensures 10 hours of music playback for non-stop music that endures your training and workouts
- CHARGE QUICKLY: Forget to charge? A quick 15-minute charge provides 2 hours of listening time
- COMFORTABLE FIT: SpinFit Twin Blade ear tips provide maximum comfort, stability and secure fit while interchangeable silicone ear tips and ear wings personalize the fit even further
- TALK AND CONTROL: An in-line remote make it easy to control volume, media playback and activate Siri or Google Assistant without taking the phone out of your pocket
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: A combination of aluminum and polycarbonate housings keep it lightweight while maintaining the rugged durability you expect from sport earphones