The Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC is an excellent pair of budget wireless noise-cancelling headphones from a highly respected audio company. Sennheiser is selling the usually $180 headphone for $79.95 or $100 off the regular price until 3/29. That’s the lowest price on the web right now, even beating the $99.95 price (which is good as well) on Amazon by $20.
They may not have quite the noise-cancelling ability of the 300 plus dollar headphones from Bose or Sony, but the ANC is still quite good, and they have the excellent studio-level sound Sennheiser is known for.
Check out these reviews for reference:
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNCs are ideal noise-canceling headphones for the long-haul traveller, coming in significantly cheaper than competing models from Bose and Sony. Sennheiser’s capable NoiseGuard tech and travel-minded design mean these wireless Bluetooth headphones are hard to find fault with.
The Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headphones provide a comfortable over-ear design, great sound and solid active noise cancellation at an affordable price.
Feature Highlights from the Manufacturer:
- Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality…Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard active noise cancellation to reduce ambient noise levels improving the listening experience
- Intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making calls via the integrated microphone. Frequency response (Microphone) : 100 10,000 Hz
- Up to 19-hour battery life with Bluetooth and NoiseGard activated and is supplied with connecting cable for battery-free listening
- 2-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
Buy Here: Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation, Black and Silver(HD 4.50 BTNC)
I’m an audio writer who started as a young audio salesman/consumer electronics professional back in the late 90s. That’s where I discovered the magic of 2-Channel sound. My thirst for great sound has led me on a delightful music quest that continues today.