The SoundMAGIC E10C earphone reigned as the king of the budget earphones for many years, until it was taken down last year by its replacement the E11C. What Hi-Fi? called the SoundMAGIC E11C Earphones “Magic” and gave them five stars which is their highest review rating! The E11C has a nice crisp, clear, sound that will bring the best out of any genre of music, along with a remote/mic that allows you to control the music on your phone and place phone calls. Definitely one of the best sounding earbuds out there, they are perfect for your everyday carry!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- REFINED SOUND: Reworked 10mm dynamic drivers give the SoundMAGIC E11C a fresh, accurate, and mature sound. Expect a balanced profile, with fine detail underscored by comfortable, warm bass.
- ENGINEERED HOUSING: High grade machined aluminium is hand painted to form the E11C’s housing, matching a refined appearance with a tough and lightweight build.
- PRECISION CABLE: The E11C features a tangle-resistant silver-plated copper cable to deliver the best possible signal, ensuring no loss of quality as signal is converted to high resolution sound. SoundMAGIC’s unique Hi-Fi cable is durable and rejects microphonic noise.
- PERFECT FIT & EFFORTLESS CONTROL: Pair your SoundMAGIC E11C with any kind of smartphone. Enjoy a snug fit with the E11C’s ergonomic design and multiple sizes of soft silicone eartips for an immersive experience. Its uniquely designed 3-button Microphone and remote can answer calls, switch tracks, and adjust volume.
- WARRANTY & SERVICE: 1 year quality warranty, 30-day worry-free refund or replacement. All SoundMAGIC products are rigorously certified. Any problem, please feel free to CONTACT us and we will definitely resolve to all of your satisfactions.
Right now we have an Amazon Discount Code for the E11C Earphones that will give you 10% of the regular price of $49.99 bringing them down to $45! This is a limited time offer, so click the link below if you want to take advantage of the discount!
I’m an audio writer who started as a young audio salesman/consumer electronics professional back in the late 90s. That’s where I discovered the magic of 2-Channel sound. My thirst for great sound has led me on a delightful music quest that continues today.