For a limited time, you can grab a pair of Focal’s amazing Elegia for $699, which is $200 off the regular price of $899. The Elegia was released in November of 2018 and is one of the best closed-back headphones on the market! It delivers incredibly detailed and open sound (rare for a closed-back model) with its M-shaped aluminum/magnesium dome speaker driver. When I compared them with Focal’s flagship closed-back headphone, the $3000 Focal Stellia, I had to strain the hear the differences. That’s how good these headphones are!
Reviewers have raved about the Made In France Elegia ever since it came out, with CNET’s Steve Guttenberg saying “If you crave high-resolution sound, Elegia will put a smile on your face.” EnjoyTheMusic.com calls them “The new reference in a closed design.”
Here’s a quick rundown of the Elegia’s features:
- Focal Elegia headphones integrate the best exclusive technologies from Focal
- High-end circum-aural closed-back headphones, which reveal a perfect sound anywhere and everywhere
- With its well-mastered geometry, Elegia’s headband molds perfectly to the head, providing optimal grip for on-the-go use
- The closed-back Elegia headphones allow music lovers to listen to their favorite tracks in total privacy, without disturbing the person next to them, but also to experience sound fully, without the surrounding hustle and bustle hampering this moment of pleasure
- Designed and manufactured in France, the Elegia is the result of exclusive technologies from 40 years of expertise
This is a great deal! Focal Headphones rarely go on sale…If you are looking for one of the best sounding and most comfortable closed-back high-end headphones, I would grab these right away!… Amazon link below.